Inspiration!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

I don't know where everyone else gets their inspiration, but I can tell you two places to check are pinterest and etsy.  I can honestly say I have an addiction, look out world!  So naturally I thought I would share a few pieces that I'm crushing on, that I think would be great to turn into some form of a quilt or another : )    Click on the picture to be taken to its source.

Here's a little state love...
       

This one hits home! I love you Oregon!


Don't you think any of these would make a great quilt?!  It would definitely be my comfort quilt, since my husband and I will be moving soon to a new state.



How about these ones for some fun modern prints that could guide as inspiration for a quilt.  Click on the picture to be taken to its source.


       


  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Cotton Salon All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger