Works in the Making!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I am the Queen of starting something, getting 90% of the way done, and then starting something new.  That ends up leaving my current project in the backseat compared to whatever I'm currently playing with.  Poor little quilts, they just want to be loved too, right?  My husband Mr. Max gives me greif, because I can never finish anything...(in a timely matter)  I hope that's not true!  I'm looking to fill that "Finished Quilts" section super full this year!


This is a block for  little boy quilt I'm making for a special little man.  The top is actually finished, I'll get more pictures up soon : )



This quilt was made using Tula Pinks Parisville line.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Cotton Salon All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger